Grant Application Summary (100 words max)
- Brief summary of your dream/pursuit or goal
- Upload a current photograph of yourself or your group.
JPG, GIF, PNG. No larger than 2mb.
My Introduction (1700 words max)
- Outline your dream and how you plan to achieve it?
- Tell us how you have demonstrated commitment and dedication to your goal?
- What challenges have you faced on your journey this far?
- How will a scholarship assist you in your endeavors, and how do you plan to use the grant money?
- How would you be able to give back to your chosen field of pursuit?
- Why should we select you as an Aim for the Stars recipient?
Resume (2 pages max)
- Achievments and Awards - Sports/Academic/Musical/Environmental/Science/ Technology/Business/Culture
- Employment and career history (if applicable)
- Any previous or current sponsorship/funding
References (2 pages)
- Two written character references to support your application eg School Principal, Employer, Coach NB: References should be current. Please note; names and contact details only will not be considered sufficient
- Support material is any additional information you would like to include - certificates, media releases or photos.
All scholarship applications need to be completed on line and received no later than 5pm on 24 November 2016.